Usability & user experience testingWe offer a wide range of usability and user experience testing using specialized recording capabilities, equipped with hardware and software necessary to accommodate the full range of technological requirements specified by our clients. We also provide real-time, remote observation using live transmission of on-screen activity via web-conference platform, and simultaneous transmission of session commentary via teleconference bridge, to members of the project team, at a location of their convenience.
- Lab Based – we have two state of the art usability laboratories. One is located in downtown Toronto and the other is located in central Ottawa. Each of our lab offers an interviewing room and observation room, sitting behind a large directional mirror, equipped with high quality speakers for transmission of session commentary, multiple monitors for streaming of on-screen activity, and comfortable work stations for up to 10 observers.
- Remote Usability Testing – our portable usability lab allows us to, conveniently and cost effectively, conduct lab-based testing with geographically dispersed audiences.
- Mobile testing platform – unlike web sites or web-based applications, the testing of mobile applications raises specific research issues and considerations. We offer the following benefits:
- multiple device categories to compensate for lack in uniformity across device
- free movement of the device simulate real-world conditions
- capture of on-screen activities as well as finger-stylus movement